Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Collage Assignment


My prized Rolling Stones ticket..... I sat on the 14th row on the catwalk. Here is my collage:

22 comments:

  1. The concept itself is pretty simple, and the overall feeling is pretty rockin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple message from the world of art – the mixture of teasing mock with sincerity and gravity of the personality in the art.
    Tatiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that you’re a Rolling Stones fan…Idea seems fun and showing your appreciation for the band.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is effective you used black on the background. The black background makes the image simple but also makes strong. I like the color on guitar as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this picture because the additions to the guitar give it a real rocker feel. And they almost make the entire picture seem animated, in a good way, because the patch and the stickers look very abstract.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the tone of this image. The guitar really pops with the black background, which is nice to concentrate on the main image. It really has a clear concept of “Rolling stones” which anyone can notify at once. All the images have a connection of one idea. The various shapes are fun exploring, shades and tone are very settle and comfortable to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Person who likes rock music, especially Rolling Stones, pretending that this guitar used to belongs to one of members of the group

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must really like the Stones! I love how the ticket is sticking out of the “pocket” and how you used a guitar for the background of the piece.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the simplicity of this and the very personal feel (the ticket in the pocket).

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should really love music and Rolling Stones. It is very calm and interesting, just right. Really good use of the space to place the ticket, and the tongues avoiding crowdedness. The color of the tongues flare good with the guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It has a very rock & roll feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The theme is the Stones and music. It makes me wonder whether the ticket was the author’s or was scanned in.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bold yet simple. Would make a great concert poster. I like the combo of of familiar, iconic rock images applied graphically to the guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seems like a simple, clean, and effective composition. (I would have added some empty beer cans - maybe supporting the neck of the guitar to increase the contrast with the neck and the background - and some other clutter, but that's just me.)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the image but I wish there was more going on the in the background to capture that crazy rock and roll feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cool mix with the guitar and the Rolling Stones theme that I could see being used at one of the concerts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like how you took the image of a guitar and made a theme out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like a piece a fan would buy to mount on the wall. Cool use of the pocket for holding the ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like how you make the viewer focuses on the guitar but maybe change the background something else.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the guitar becouse i love guitars but i hope she did more with it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Blair's image is really cool to me. I love images with instruments and the Rolling Stones are definitely a fav. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It looks as though its a rock and roll relic that could take quite a bit at auction. I like the ticket in the pocket, definitely a rockin' touch!

    ReplyDelete